I am a proud and passionate recreational rider with over 14 years of experience teaching horsemanship. I have a drive for excellence and believe that personal growth and accountability are major components to success with horses. I love to go trail riding and share my passion for horses with like minded horse lovers. My horses have given me so many gifts that have improved the quality of all the relationships in my life. I would love to help your horses do the same for you!
Horse training is not often very systematic, but people training can be. I have 15 years of experience teaching people how to achieve harmony with horses. I would love to help you too!
If you love horses and believe in harmony I would love to be your coach!
Ten Reasons You Want Coach Kristi On Your Team
1. Kristi grew up trail riding and loving horses because of the joy and balance they bring to her life. If you need a coach to help you bring more joy into your horsemanship, Kristi has been working on that one particular skill for over 30 years.
2. Kristi’s professional career has been rocky to say the least. She was once told in an interview to review her performance that she was likely not made of the stuff necessary to be successful in this industry. If you have ever been told you are not good enough, Kristi wants to tell you that you are more than enough! Horsemanship is a teachable skill!
3. Kristi is fascinated by how the brain works and has spent countless hours studying the psychology of learning for both horses and humans. Kristi wants to provide you with a strategic approach based on knowledge, research, and years of experience.
4. Kristi walks her talk. She does not believe in teaching any behavior that she herself has not accomplished in as many different contexts as possible. She always has a string of horses to keep her challenged and learning to be better.
5. Kristi is not afraid to ask for help. If you have a question that she does not have the answer for, Kristi will go looking for the answer with and for you.
6. If you need someone to hold you accountable versus supporting your excuses, Kristi is your coach. She has a caring, but also straight forward approach to supporting you and will not let you give up on your goals.
7. Kristi is motivated by your success. Kristi will feel your struggles with you and also jump for joy for your successes.
8. Kristi is accessible. She offers free email coaching to anyone who wants to ask her a question. firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Kristi is versatile in her teaching modalities. Kristi is available for in person teaching via 2 to 5 day clinics and camps as well as virtual coaching. Check out the Services tab.
10. If you are searching for horsemanship advice then you and Kristi have something in common. You are both horse lovers. Kristi is also a horse lover lover. You, the horse lover, are a part of her dream to be happy and excellent with horses.
I can help you use your horsemanship studies to achieve these kinds of results!